Comprehensive Dental Care Specialists
Fees & Rebates
Protect, enhance and frame your smile with our range of advanced dental treatments and services.
Accessibility is important to us
As Melbourne’s premier dental care provider, we know how important it is that our services are affordable and accessible.
We keep our fees as low as possible, and we work with a wide range of health funds, government agencies and private organisations to ensure that you receive the maximum benefit available to you.
You may also qualify for assistance through Open Plan Finance, which allows you to get the treatment you need now and pay later.
Speak to Endeavour Hills Dental Clinic today about payment options.
Endeavour Hills Dental Clinic is a Bupa preferred provider.
This means our patients receive the maximum benefit entitlement determind by the level of their Extras Cover – in some cases up to 90% of the cost.
Health Fund Alliances
Endeavour Hills Dental Clinic is Bupa preferred provider. We also provide on the spot rebates for a host of other health insurance funds. Your health fund benefit is calculated according to the level of Dental Extras Cover you have with your health insurer, and is not set by Endeavour Hills Dental Clinic.
A valid Pensioner Concession Card is all that is required in order to be eligible for a 10% discount on selected services. You will need to bring the relevant information to each dental appointment you attend at Endeavour Hills Dental Clinic in redeem this offer.
It’s our privilege to provide services to Department of Veterans’ Affairs card holders. Gold and white card holders may be entitled to have dental care provided by Endeavour Hills Dental Clinic subsidised by the Department. Please note you will bring your DVA card to every dental appointment you attend.
On-the-spot electronic claiming of heath fund benefits through HICAPS is available at all Endeavour Hills Dental Clinic practices.
What is the Medicare Child Dental Benefits Scheme?
Children between the ages of 2–17 years are eligible for the Child Dental Benefit Scheme in Melbourne. This scheme offers a Medicare rebate on oral healthcare treatment for eligible candidates.
Listed below are the features of the Medicare Child Dental Benefits program:
- Over a period of 2 years you can claim $1000 for basic dental treatment
- Any remaining benefit from the $1,000 in the first year of eligibility can be carried forward to the second year if you are still eligible
- Treatments included are – check-ups, fillings, tooth extraction, dental cleaning, x rays, fissure sealant, fluoride application
- Treatments excluded are – Orthodontics or cosmetic dental work
- If you are on family tax benefit A, if you are receiving disability allowance, youth allowance, parenting payment or a study then your child is eligible
- You should be in possession of a letter stating your eligibility for Medicare Child Dental Benefits
- Child Dental Benefits Schedule services will not count towards the Medicare Safety Net or the Extended Medicare Safety Net thresholds
- We offer bulk billing to all childrens Medicare scheme
- At Endeavour Hills Dental Clinic we bulk bill eligible Children directly with Medicare so that there will be no out of pocket costs at your dentist visit.