Comprehensive Dental Care Specialists
Protect, enhance and frame your smile with our range of advanced dental treatments and services.
At Endeavour Hills Dental Clinic, we believe it is vitally important for children to establish good oral care habits from the earliest age possible and to be fully relaxed at the dentist. This in turn ensures a positive experience, leading to good oral health throughout life.
What to Expect
A regular dental visit at Endreavour Hills Dental Clinic involves:
- Thorough examination of the entire mouth, including teeth, gums and soft tissues
- Dental radiographs as required
- Understanding and learning of the child’s current oral hygiene regimes and diet
- Explaining and discussing the areas of plaque and calculus accumulation, signs of dental decay or gum disease
- Removal of plaque and/or calculus
- Fluoride treatment application
- Providing advice on oral hygiene and diet
- Specialist referral as required, such as orthodontist
- Assessment for custom-made mouthguards as required
Child Dental Benefits Scheme
Childrens Dental Treatments
Oral Hygiene & Dietry Instruction
We actively engage with children to encourage good cleaning techniques and habits to remove harmful bacteria that cause dental diseases. Our dentists also run through your childs’ diet to provide any preventative advice to minimise the risk of developing tooth decay.
Every time your child comes to Endeavour Hills Dental Clinic for their routine dental check-up our dentists will assess their teeth position and advise you of whether they need to see an orthodontist or have orthodontic treatment. Timing is very important to adjust any irregularities.
Preventative & Minimally Invasive
We have the ultimate goal of preventing tooth decay and fixing any dental problems in the most minimally invasive way possible. We use the highest quality materials and latest technology to ensure your childs’ dental visits are comfortable, quick and treatment is long lasting.
Fissure sealants are protective coatings that are placed on the chewing surfaces of back teeth. They release fluoride into the teeth and provide a strong barrier to reduce the risk of tooth decay. We recommend all children have these done on their back teeth to provide extra protection.
It is well known in the dental profession that patients who have less fluoride exposure to others have more tooth decay (‘holes’). Regular fluoride application at home and at the dentist helps make teeth stronger, which in turn helps prevent tooth decay.