Endeavour Hills Dental Clinic
Enjoy your smile and pay for it later.
Enjoy your smile now and pay for it later
Afterpay allows you to enjoy your smile now and pay for it in four equal fortnightly payments. With Afterpay you can spread out the cost of your treatment with no added interest, and no additional fees*.
Sign-up to Afterpay, book an appointment, and scan your Afterpay barcode at reception – it’s as easy as that.
Everyone deserves a healthy smile and with Afterpay there’s even more reason to show it off.
Book Your Next Visit
Book your next visit with Endeavour Hills Dental Clinic
Pay it in 4
Pay for your dental visit in equal fortnightly payments
No Extra Payments
If you pay on time, you’ll pay NO interest and NO additional fees*
Enjoy your Smile
Get out and show off your smile!
How it Works
Get Started & download the Afterpay App Today
Check your payment limit in the App by selecting the barcode. When your treatment is finished, have your barcode scanned at reception.
The first of your four payments will be taken at the time of your visit.
You will need
- An Australian Debit or Credit Card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
Extras you should know
- The funds for your first fortnightly payment will need to be available when you visit your Maven Dentist
- Available spend limits will vary depending on whether you are a new or exisitng Afterpay customer, and on the orders you currently have with Afterpay
- *Fail to make a payment on time – you will be charged an inital late fee ($10) and a further fee ($7) if the payment remains unpaid 7 days after the due date.
How to Use Afterpay
- Book your appointment online or directly with your nearest Maven practice
- Download the Afterpay App on your phone and sign up
- Before you visit us – Check your spend limit by pressing the barcode icon in your Afterpay App
- After your visit – Generate a barcode for our friendly staff to scan
- Afterpay will debit your first fortnightly payment from your nominated card
- Once approved, your payment schedule will be displayed in your App